Program Type: Shareware
Release date: 2017-06-20
When Mac users try to access Windows file servers and NAS devices, they typically suffer from poor performance, data integrity issues, slow searches, and many other disruptive problems. Acronis Files Connect solves these problems.
Got Mac users in the office? Because they have different communication protocols, integrating Macs into your Windows IT infrastructure can create application, file access, and network incompatibilities. Acronis Files Connect (formerly ExtremeZ-IP) is the only software that resolves Mac-to-Windows incompatibilities quickly and easily. With 1 simple network installation, give your Mac and mobile device users the power to:
- Access and share files on Windows networks
- Access Windows print servers and NAS servers easily
- Browse and access files from mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Perform near-instant Network Spotlight searches
- Avoid file corruption, lost data, and application issues
- Prevent performance degradation and expensive downtime
- Limit related help desk calls by up to 70 percent
Keywords: ExtremeZ-IP, Mac PC compatibility, Mac Windows integration, Mac file access, mobile file sharing
More on Acronis Files Connect
This is the primary download URL given by the publisher of Acronis Files Connect
1 Cool File periodically updates the software information and pricing of Acronis Files Connect from the publisher thus some information might not be up-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using Acronis Files Connect password, crack, registration codes, serial numbers, key generators is illegal and will prevent future development of Acronis Files Connect.