Program Type: Shareware
Release date: 2017-07-17
FireDaemon Session 0 Viewer is an application for Microsoft Windows that allows you to manage Interactive Windows Services easily by switch back and forth between your logged in Windows desktop session and Session 0.
FireDaemon Session 0 Viewer is an application for Microsoft Windows that allows you to easily switch back and forth between your logged in Windows desktop session and Session 0. Since the release of Windows Vista and Windows 2008 interactive Windows services (ie. those with a console or GUI component) have been forced to run in the isolated desktop Session 0. The only way to interact with your interactive services on Session 0 was to switch desktop via the Interactive Services Detection Service applet. This method has a variety of limitations and is disabled in Windows by default. FireDaemon Session 0 Viewer is a complete drop in replacement for the inbuilt Windows applet, providing the following features and advantages:
* Enables interactive services on Windows 7, Server 2008 R2, 8, Server 2012, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, 10 and Server 2016
* Starts the Interactive Services Detection Service providing a System Tray Notification Area applet across all user sessions allowing you to switch back and forth between your logged in session and Session 0 by just double clicking the Session 0 Viewer applet icon
* Provides the ability for a user to 'steal' Session 0 control from another user
* Provides the ability for a user to 'kick' a user off an orphaned Session 0 session
* Redraws the desktop and windows of applications running in Session 0 correctly avoiding artifacting especially when switching to Session 0 via RDP
* Allows you to switch to Session 0 indefinitely with no auto-logoff timeout
Starts a custom minimisable Task Bar on Session 0 that allows you to find and bring to front applications running on Session 0
* Eradicates the default nagging desktop popup 'warning' you that applications are running on Session 0
* Provides Start Menu shortcuts allow you to simply rollback to the default Windows Interactive Services Detection Service
* Facilitates Session 0 desktop switching via regular Windows, OS-X and Linux RDP/RDC clients, TeamViewer, VNC etc.
Keywords: Session 0,Interactive,Services,Detection,Service,Windows,FireDaemon,System Tray,Task Bar,Switcher,Viewer,Desktop
More on FireDaemon Session 0 Viewer
This is the primary download URL given by the publisher of FireDaemon Session 0 Viewer
1 Cool File periodically updates the software information and pricing of FireDaemon Session 0 Viewer from the publisher thus some information might not be up-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using FireDaemon Session 0 Viewer password, crack, registration codes, serial numbers, key generators is illegal and will prevent future development of FireDaemon Session 0 Viewer.