Program Type: Freeware
Release date: 2016-09-15
Key features of GraphicsJS library making it stand out:
- Rich line drawing - not only Bezier curves, but also any deformations including arcs and other curves.
- Powerful text features - multiline texts, text measurement, including width, height, as well as wrap, overflow, indent, spacing, align, etc.
- Virtual DOM, designed for drawing rapidly and only what is necessary.
- Smart layering system including z-index.
- Its own transformation engine, with no need to use embarrassing in-browser transformations.
- Cross-browser support including legacy browsers (IE6+).
Developed and previously used as the graphics engine laid down in the foundation of the commercial charting libraries produced by AnyChart - AnyChart, AnyMap, AnyStock, and AnyGantt - GraphicsJS already operates data visualization solutions implemented by Oracle, Microsoft, Volkswagen, AT&T, Samsung, BP, Bosch, Merck, Reuters, Bank of China, Lockheed Martin, and thousands of other prominent customers of AnyChart, including over 70% of Fortune 1000 list companies.
Interactive data visualization is only one of multiple cases the rich GraphicsJS library can be used for. For instance, it also may be utilized for creating literally any images and graphics-related solutions and patterns including animated pictures, infographics, cartoons, and so on. Currently available demos include Galaxy, Rain, Bender from Futurama, Bonfire, 15-Puzzle, and more.
More on GraphicsJS
This is the primary download URL given by the publisher of GraphicsJS
1 Cool File periodically updates the software information and pricing of GraphicsJS from the publisher thus some information might not be up-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using GraphicsJS password, crack, registration codes, serial numbers, key generators is illegal and will prevent future development of GraphicsJS.