Program Type: Freeware
Release date: 2015-09-21
Nero MediaHome is the easy and free media manager for your photos, music and video. The complete, all-in-one source lets you manage, edit, play, share, sync, stream and enjoy your media without the hassles of complicated technology.
Nero MediaHome is the FREE media manager to organize your photos, music and video. Nero MediaHome lets you manage, edit, play, share, stream, sync and enjoy your media across all your devices. Nero Media Home brings together all your files from PCs, external USB disks, smartphones, tablets. It's THE tool to organize your media collection like never before.
And in our new mobile world, Nero MediaHome knows now boundaries: you can finally stream any video, photo or music file to virtually all devices in your home. Thanks to our new auto-transcoding feature and our Nero MediaHome apps for iOS and Android, you'll stream content right from your PC to any smartphone or tablet and even TVs where it wouldn't play before.
- All-in-one for importing, basic photo editing, slideshow creation, burning, syncing, and sharing
- Free and easy to download
- Organize photos and videos with GeoTags
- Instant access to the cloud with integrated browsing of your Nero BackItUp online storage
- Combine both your Media Player and iTunes playlists in one program and sync both to your devices
- Brush up your photos with Nero MediaHome by removing red eyes, cut out imperfect background, crop images or resize and rotate easily.
Keywords: Nero, Nero MediaHome, MediaHome, free, manager, photos, music, video
More on Nero MediaHome
This is the primary download URL given by the publisher of Nero MediaHome
1 Cool File periodically updates the software information and pricing of Nero MediaHome from the publisher thus some information might not be up-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using Nero MediaHome password, crack, registration codes, serial numbers, key generators is illegal and will prevent future development of Nero MediaHome.