Program Type: Shareware
Release date: 2015-07-06
SecureBlackbox is a comprehensive library that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud, SAML security support to your PHP scripts and web pages. This is PHP edition.
SecureBlackbox PHP is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
1. SFTPBlackbox - securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
2. SSHBlackbox - access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
3. FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL) and create own FTP servers.
4. OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
5. XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
6. PDFBlackbox - compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X.509 certificates is supported.
7. SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x.
8. HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression or build your own server.
9. MIMEBlackbox - compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
10. PKIBlackbox - generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
11. EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
12. ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
13. CloudBlackbox - securely store data in cloud storages
14. OfficeBlackbox - encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.
15. WebDAVBlackbox - access remote documents.
More on SecureBlackbox PHP
This is the primary download URL given by the publisher of SecureBlackbox PHP
1 Cool File periodically updates the software information and pricing of SecureBlackbox PHP from the publisher thus some information might not be up-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using SecureBlackbox PHP password, crack, registration codes, serial numbers, key generators is illegal and will prevent future development of SecureBlackbox PHP.