Program Type: Shareware
Release date: 2015-10-16
SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client.
SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP network traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client. It is a solution for developing applications using various IDEs as RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD and now with support for RAD Studio 10 Seattle and iOS application development in C++Builder.
* RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
* Lazarus 1.2.6 support
* NEXTGEN compiler support
* Android application development support.
* iOS application development support
* Mac OS X development support
* Win64 development support
* Full support for SSH, SSL, and TLS protocols
* Fast and customizable SSH server, SSH client, and SSL client
* Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
* Support for all versions of the SFTP protocol
* Fast and customizable SFTP client and server
* Does not require external modules
* Protection against diverse crypto attacks
* Integration with Indy, MyDAC, and PgDAC
* Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
* Authentication by password or by public key
* Compatible with any TCP application
* High performance
* Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys
* Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server IDE
* IPv6 protocol support
* Full support for the SFTP protocols versions from 1 to 6
* Support for simultaneous usage of public key and password authentication on connecting to SSH server
Supported Target Platforms: Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal), FreeBSD (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
Keywords: SSH, SSL, SFTP, client, server, data protection, network security, secure connection, rad studio 10 seattle, android, delphi, linux, IPv6, lazarus
More on SecureBridge
This is the primary download URL given by the publisher of SecureBridge
1 Cool File periodically updates the software information and pricing of SecureBridge from the publisher thus some information might not be up-of-date. You should confirm all information before relying on it. Software piracy is theft, Using SecureBridge password, crack, registration codes, serial numbers, key generators is illegal and will prevent future development of SecureBridge.